Olympus, you need to tell us clearly

Started Feb 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
BruceB609
Regular MemberPosts: 338Gear list
Like?
Re: Here is an answer....
In reply to Adam D Perler, Feb 18, 2012

Adam D Perler wrote:

....I have an e-5 and look forward to a more advanced e-7 or a crossover OMD professional solution that will have both the benefits of a smaller system and can take advantage of my current 4/3 glass collection. There are way too many 4/3 users out there for Olympus to abandon without a true pathway to utilize our current high quality glass. I think Olympus is finally getting it right....

Agree. I really liked the Fourthirds design from its introduction on and, admittedly began losing faith, especially with the focus on the PEN and costs of the scandal. I must have been one of those doubting pendulums that might now be swinging the other way but patiently this time. I think Fourthirds has yet to come to fruition but when it does, I want to be there.

I mentioned adding a Nikon D7000 to my gear but, other than pixels and ISO, I don't get the same satisfaction of images straight off the card. The Nikon images always seem to need a PS job, more so than off the E-3. Of course, that could come down to mastering how to use it... something that may be easier on Olympus.
--
BruceWB

BruceB609's gear list:BruceB609's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Voigtlander 40mm F2 Ultron SL II +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow