ukdelboy
Contributing MemberPosts: 784
Like?
Re: No Orbs that I can see
In reply to Jade Willow, Feb 18, 2012

Jade Willow wrote:

ukdelboy wrote:

Silent Oracle wrote:

I would bet my bottom dollar that IF Ratty has been banned, it was due to a gang of gossipers who hit the baby button.

If Ratty has been banned, it would have to go down as another miscarriage of justice.

The forum rules are there for all to see, but I'm at a loss how the powers that be implement them. There appears to be quite a few of these "fanboy" types who constantly slip under DPR's radar, even though many of them are responsible for starting what I would identify as being "Baiting" threads, and the instigators of these threads always seem to go unpunished.
--

Where is the evidence that Ratty has been banned? If you click on his gallery, it is still visible. Usually, the page says, "This member has been banned" - or something to that effect. He's probably out busy shooting orbs.

I said " If Ratty has been banned". Hopefully he is out shooting "orbs". Let's face it, It's not as if he has many other options at night
--
Best regards,

Del

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow