Started Feb 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
blurred GTA
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
I blame each and every one of you...
Feb 17, 2012

...for spending all of my hard earned money!

I am a complete amateur, I wouldn't claim at all to be a photographer... but in the past 2 months of reading this forum after deciding that I "might" buy a new camera body or lens this year I have now bought:

• a77

• dt16-50 2.8

• vivitar f3.5 7mm fisheye (samyang/rokinon etc...) hasn't everyone else recently!!

• kata bug 203-pl (old 3in1-20 is now too small with larger camera/more lenses)

• new high speed sandisk 95mb/s sd cards

• lightroom3 (never used any PP before)

to go along with my old a300 (just sold) and 70-300g (never being sold )

So you can see why I am slightly miffed with all of you

I only shoot motorsports so I haven't even tried any of the new gear out yet, waiting for the slight warmth of May and the start of racing season up here to see how all of the new kit works out.

So even though I keep reading that my new camera is too fast/too slow/too noisy/too many megapixels/too not canon/too not nikon/too fill in the blanks... I'm happy to be here and very happy about all of my new toys, this year is certainly going to be enjoyable!! Maybe I'll learn a few things and figure out the whole PP thing and make my pictures look even nicer

Sony Alpha DSLR-A300 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow