PC vs. Mac

Started Feb 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
jfelbab
Senior MemberPosts: 1,739
Like?
Re: PC vs. Mac
In reply to Lee Beasley, Feb 17, 2012

Great answer.

I don't understand all the hate displayed whenever there is a discussion of Macs and PCs. I've used both and they both served a purpose for me. I'm now a Mac fan but seriously, use what you like, as I and I suspect most people, don't really care which platform you prefer. They're both just computers.

I drive the cars I like, use the computers I like, drink the vodka I like and I don't give a rip if someone likes something else. Are some people really so insecure that they have to get in heated arguments and name-calling over it?

This is a Mac forum, I'd expect a lot of Mac fans here. In the PC forum I'd expect a lot of PC fans. So why do people need to come to these forums to fight over which tool one of us wishes to use? I was not a fool when I used a PC and am not a fool now that I am using a Mac. Well that fool part is debatable.

I use what I want and it's my choice. Respect my choice as I respect yours. Some of us like Nikon, others Canon, others Olympus, Panasonic, Sony, etc. Choice is a good thing people. I'm happy with my choices and I hope you are happy with yours as well. Why get all heated up over what is a personal choice.

-- hide signature --

Jim
'There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.'
-- Ansel Adams

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow