Started Feb 17, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
FenderP
Regular MemberPosts: 189
Like?
u4/3 Lenses: Olympus 12mm f2.0, Panasonic f1.7 20mm
Feb 17, 2012

Since I no longer use Micro 4/3, I am selling my equipment. First up are the two non-kit lenses that I own.

1. Olympus Pen M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f2.0

This is one of the best lenses for the Micro 4/3 system. I am the only owner and bought it new from Newtonville Camera. It is in great shape with no visible issues that I can see, and comes in the original box with the instructions. Both the front and back lens caps are on it.

As a bonus, it also comes with an additional UV/Haze filter I purchased. If you don't want to use it, just take it off. The filter also protected the front of the lens.

$650 shipped in the USA.

2. Panasonic Lumix H-H020 20mm f1.7 ASPH

A classic for the Micro 4/3 system. This is arguably THE lens to own if you're only going to get one more lens for your camera. I purchased this new and am the only owner.

Until I got the 12mm, this was the only lens I used on my E-PL1. It's in great condition, and comes with the front and back lens cover. No visible marks that I can tell. The lens is in the original box with the pouch (plastic never opened) and instructions (never opened).

$300 shipped in the USA.

I will ship internationally, so inquire. You would be responsible for any taxes/duty assessed by your country. When shipping, I always send tracking numbers and insure items.

PayPal only. I can point you to eBay as well as another site (bass guitar related) where I have 100% positive feedback as a seller. i take this seriously, so buy with confidence.

If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking!

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: MA, United States

Olympus PEN E-PL1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow