Started Feb 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ol Iver S
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
bye bye fujifilm!!!
Feb 16, 2012

after having owned the F10, F11, F30, F200 & S6500 it´s now time to say "goodbye"! i am also not going to accept the X10s´ shortcomings any longer, even if they don´t bother me very much in real life... the problem for me is fujifilm´s attitude towards us, the customers. denial and ignorance, that´s all fujifilm has to offer - okay, that´s it, at least for me.

i will return to my trusted sigma dp2(now with an x), a very quirky little beast - but: at least the camera is predictable in what it is doing! and i have been happy with sigma´s support in the past.

i will leave my eyes open here to see if fujifilm remembers that they have a responsibility towards their customers and reassuring quality. it is a shame that such an innovative company seems to have forgotten what real and longterm succes is build upon: innovation, continuity, quality.

(ol.aminus3.com)

Fujifilm X10 Nikon Coolpix S6500 Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow