Started Feb 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AndersL
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
Slowly becoming a Ricoh-user
Feb 15, 2012

I have been reading this forum the last couple of months, getting a lot of help on my new camera. Thanks!

When I first noticed the GXR a couple of years ago I must admit that I did not understand the concept at all. Fast forward to 2011 when I bought a Leica M6 with a old 35mm Summaron to see for myself what all this Leica-fuss was all about (I still don’t understand, but I love the battered old lens).

I read about the M-mount unit just by chance, bought a used GXR with the 28mm unit and started to wait for the M-mount to try out my Summaron on this little strange camera. By the time I had the M-mount in my hand I had already developed a lot of respect for the Ricoh 28mm unit.

Now, a couple of months later, I must admit that my Pentax gear is resting in a cupboard and I have invested in a CV 21mm and also K and M42 adapters to be able to use my K-mount glass and old Takumars on the GXR.

Yesterday I received my new travel camera in the mail - a used GRD III. I guess I’m becoming a Ricoh-user. Without really noticing it…

Pentax K-m (K2000)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow