Challenge: film noir

Started Jan 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
BartyLobethal
Contributing MemberPosts: 516Gear list
Like?
Re: Friends votes
In reply to RaptorUK, Feb 15, 2012

RaptorUK wrote:

If it's not banned by DPR and not banned by you the Host then your comments potentially amount to vote rigging . . .

Well that's just hysterical. Vote rigging would involve instructing or encouraging people to vote in a particular way, and this is manifestly not the case. So your accusation of "vote rigging" is just unfounded and nasty (and simply having inserted "potential" in front of it is not a defence).

Your passion on these issues is a matter of record and for the most part I think your approach is correct, but in this case you have gone too far. Personally I think you owe LeeStar an apology.

FWIW I have just voted on this challenge, on all entries. I though most were ho-hum or flat-out failed to 'get it'. A short handful of entries, including a couple that were obviously set up specifically for this theme were really good.
--
BartyL

BartyLobethal's gear list:BartyLobethal's gear list
Nikon D50 Nikon D700 Nikon D300S Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow