ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
fullerton
New MemberPosts: 14
Like?
Sony Store Expereince
Feb 14, 2012

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just thought I'd share my recent experience with the Sony online store and my NEX 7 order.

In early January, I ordered the camera kit. Needless to say, it was delayed.

Yesterday I received a job offer at a new company, and called Sony to have them change the shipping address, as I will not be at this current location when the camera ships.

Amazingly enough, they had no desired to help me. Their only solution was to have me cancel my order, make a new one and go to the end of the NEX 7 line. After explaining to them that their decision was unacceptable, I cancelled the order and made a larger order with B&H.

I just can not believe that a company would be so inflexible as to not allow an address change on an order that is not set to ship for another month. I no longer wonder why they are in dire financial straights today.

I tired to pry myself away from the 7 because of this experience, but after looking at competitors, the 7 has pretty much everything I want.

Can't wait to post some picts and get some criticism one of these days.

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow