First Final Farewell thread - I won't be back

Started Feb 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Senior MemberPosts: 1,908
Like?
First Final Farewell thread - I won't be back
Feb 13, 2012

Well it's truely time for me to depart from this site. It's been a laugh (well sort of) but it's time to pull the curtain down on my time here. There are several reasons, the main being I feel it's generally just wasted time (wife just gave birth to James - my son 8 weeks ago), and secondly and I think more importantly, that this forum doesn't really focus the mind too well on the important aspects of photography. I literally compare it to some sort of brain disease that rots you from the inside. I literally feel that the more I sit on here the more I get convinced that this is all about the gear and all this sort of measurebating stuff that goes on, which is so not where I began years ago.

I'm getting out, I'm going pure, no internet forums no influences but my own creativity. Cheers to everyone that I've spoke to on here, and I really mean that. Some of it has been fun, and there are some smart guys/gals on here I will miss.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow