Does anyone have a X10 pic or seen one online that has the following components......

Started Feb 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Hoboken Michelle
Regular MemberPosts: 104Gear list
Like?
Does anyone have a X10 pic or seen one online that has the following components......
Feb 13, 2012

As per my other ongoing thread in this Forum (X10 perfect for ME), I would really like to know if anyone out there has a X10 pic or seen one online that has the following simple components: is a Group or Portrait shot AND the person/people's hair, face, clothes and/or skin was/were directly affected by the orb problem?

I do not wish to be referred to that pic by rattymouse in the mall where the orb is located near the guy's midsection (thank you for the pic anyway, rattymouse). As you can see, am less interested in the background and more interested in knowing if orbs have directly affected the contours of peoples' bodies/clothing/hair in any shots.

Thank you,
Michelle

Hoboken Michelle's gear list:Hoboken Michelle's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X
Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow