My personal X100 wishlist (FUJI, please! )

Started Feb 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tajnost
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
My personal X100 wishlist (FUJI, please! )
Feb 12, 2012

My personal wishlist for the next X100 firmware, a little special but it could make X100 the very best camera for me until the death of one of us. It based on a 'different', 'creative' way of photography I practise:

1) MULTIEXPOSURE, please. The same as in FUJI X-PRO 1

2) ITERVAL TIMER, with possibility to shot every 7, 20, 40, 60, 120 seconds for example (or better - every interval you want ). It's VERY usefull for self portraits, or projects like this for example-

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10354588-1.html

Also it's the reason I still thinking to sell X100 for SIGMA DP.

3) QUALITY WIDE ANGLE LENS ADAPTER, ok. it's not about firmware, but could be amazing. 21mm or 24mm.

There are many other little things I want to change, and maybe there's a chance that FUJI will allow someone (3rd party company ) to make alternatie firmware with all those "special" features...

Maybe there is an "official" Fuji wishlist site or email, which it's reasonable to write to... Please, let me know!

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow