The Sunday BIRD Volume 7 #36February 11, 2012

Started Feb 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
Berna Netherlands
Regular MemberPosts: 344Gear list
Like?
I do not like the tone of this thread (and last week's)
In reply to Kim R, Feb 12, 2012

Kim, if you're so annoyed, simply stop reading this thread and focus on your own Wednesday thread. You made your point very clear last week so you do not have to keep repeating this.

IMO, the others on this thread (including myself), do not seem to mind the lack of feedback as they keep posting every week.

For myself, I do like to emphasize on the good things of a picture, knowing that the others are much more experienced than I am and are probably aware of their flaws. I also can enjoy a picture that is technically not perfect but that show a rare bird or special moment.

Of course you have the right to have your own opinion but others have that right as well. So if you would like to point out how I can improve my pictures, your feedback is highly appreciated, but I do not like you picking on other opinions.

-- hide signature --
 Berna Netherlands's gear list:Berna Netherlands's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V Olympus E-30 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow