Started Feb 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
freezin
Contributing MemberPosts: 622
Like?
Inferior weather sealing on D7k?
Feb 12, 2012

I see many mentions of this, claims that are stated as fact but i have never seen any credible information that backs this up.

From what i can tell, it is a 100% unsubstanciated assumption. Ive done some google searches and dont find any reason to believe the D300/s has better weather sealing.

Does anyone have a resource that has done a comparison on this? Does Nikon claim it is less than the D300 +?

Or is this just another baseless assumption that people claim to be true?

FWIW, i am not interested in a D7k vs D300s thread, that has been beaten to death.

Im just want somebody to clarify with credible information published by Nikon or another source that clearly explains the difference in weather sealing that sets the D7k apart from the D100, D200, D300, D300s, D2, D3, D700, or whatever.

The lack of evidence on this leads me to believe that the D7k weather sealing is probably the same as every other weather sealed nikon, with exception maybe being the D3 series.
--
http://www.peterbyrnephotography.me

Nikon D100 Nikon D200 Nikon D3 Nikon D300 Nikon D300S Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow