Thinking about selling my 7d for 5d Mark ii

Started Feb 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
harvy3317
Forum MemberPosts: 96Gear list
Like?
Re: How much difference is IQ and ISO Performance Between the two???
In reply to Keith Z Leonard, Feb 11, 2012

Keith Z Leonard wrote:

Yes we are all just ignorant children with jealousy issues, thanks for being such a better person than the rest of us and informing us. Clearly none of us have used both and made a decision based upon evidence. Clearly you can ignore the 100s of comparison posts. Surely people cannot disagree in good faith without it being a jealousy battle, much better to assume we are all infants of intellect.

I wasnt saying this was the case but more less could be with some. Being so I have ran across more photographers on this forum such as yourself Keith who seem to have great knowledge and knows what they are talking about. So the envy issue was more toward "what could be" with some shooters but not most. I guess I should have pointed that out more clearly. lol, sorry my bad.

And as the other reply by 7DVancouverite and I have said myself, each camera has their spots that are better than the other. So it basically comes down to the photographer and what they need or use. Like the other reply by 7DVancouverite who said he/she owns both because each has its pros about it over the other.

harvy3317's gear list:harvy3317's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow