Started Feb 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TIMELORD28
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
Holiday nightmare
Feb 11, 2012

Hi my first post......I have just been on holiday in Tenerife.whilst I was there I took some photos as you do! The trouble was I was taking shots on some rocks by the sea,when my camera bag flipped and emptied its contents amongst the rocks below.hitting the rocks were.....my 20mm Nikon prime,canon G12! My heart sank as I heard the noise and saw the mess amongst the rocks.but to my amazement other than a crack to the hinge on the G12 which still works fine,no major problems.until..........that night I was about to take a nice pic of my wife when.....where was my sb800 flash? Oh dear I forgot that was in the bag it was to dark to go look so I waited till morning.i had no problem finding it and it was not damaged at all,shame it contained a pint of sea water! How I wish I had zipped my bag up.anybody think I could get my flash fixed?

Canon PowerShot G12
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow