How to remove my profile

Started Feb 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
AmbientMick
Contributing MemberPosts: 764
Like?
Re: Just leave and never come back...
In reply to Marcus Antonius, Feb 11, 2012

Marcus Antonius wrote:

I think you don't understand the nature of a forum. It was always like this and will always stay like this.

I think it has become more brutal. It might be just my perception but that's all that matters to me.

In the end is just using what you need and giving what you want, the rest is just to be left alone. I too sometimes wonder why people are so shallow and narrowminded, but hey... i meet alot of those in real life too.

I do meet some unpleasant people but actually not many and the proportion of nasty to not nasty seems way higher here. Probably because the idiots are more vocal.

Do i punch them on the nose? nahh, i'd rather keep quiet and smile inside. There's enough to worry about in life, and life itself is too short to point some to their shortcomings.

My point exactly. Life it too short to spend it here. While debating with you I could be reading a book, taking a walk, taking pictures, cooking a meal, learning to play guitar, talking to my wife etc. etc. etc. etc.

Cheers,

Marcus

p.s. why remove your account? just leave this site alone and no one will remember you as of five minutes from now. (i only remember a few ppl that i had a good time with from back in the days. The rest is just nice bokeh to me :))

I may have to 'just leave'. Interesting comment regarding not being remembered 5 minutes from now. That's surely the best reason not to use a forum and instead develop real relationships.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow