ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AmbientMick
Contributing MemberPosts: 764
Like?
How to remove my profile
Feb 11, 2012

I sent this message to DPR:

"I don't see a way to completely remove my membership. I want to be entirely removed from this site. The forum has become a diseased sewer of bullying and insecurity and I no longer want to be associated to it or the site that allows it. Please delete all references to me from your database."

Does anybody know of a quick way to do it?

By the way I don't expect anybody to be upset that I am going. Most of my interaction has been with ignorant a...oles and I will be glad to see the back of them - as they will me no doubt. There are of course some great people here. To them I say 'get out while you're sane'.

I often see similar threads to this one and I usually sympathise but continue to read the forum messages. Not anymore. I think that this site can be very damaging and the forum can give people a very warped view of the world. It's easy to bully and insult when you are distant and unfortunately there are a lot of small-minded bigots here. When else would you choose to spend time with morons like that?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow