Started Feb 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kevin36thi
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
X10 research data and contribution
Feb 11, 2012

I've been keeping an eye out of the X10 threads and it does seem like some X10's are ORB/Bloom free and some suffer a lot.

Some people say it's the sensor, some say it's the settings and configuration on low light images, others say it's Serial no. related.

I just want to try figure out what it is and try to stop people creating threads upon threads of orbs and non-orbs to prove a point.

Can people please post which firmware they used, picture with or without orbs and the serial no.

If you could also post images with the EXIF data or settings used that will be even better.

No whining, moaning please. Just data so we can try to resolve or find a way round it

I've chosen to post on DPReview as you guys seem to have a lot to share about this camera and some users would like a solution. It will also help make people aware people that are interested in buying the camera aware what to avoid. Whether it's the firmware/settings/serial no.

Thanks a lot and I hope we can keep this thread clean and tidy to help others.

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow