Canon 5Dx will be 45MP according to CanonRumors

Started Feb 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
photoPhlow
Regular MemberPosts: 110Gear list
Like?
Re: Seeing is believing
In reply to Edymagno, Feb 11, 2012

I get the feeling that Canon has essentially lost an entire year of product development with the natural disasters, and with perceived lack of competition.

I am not expecting the 5DIII to have any change in sensor technology over the 60D/7D. I am only expecting 7D or better AF, and better JPEG processing (which I couldn't care less about, as I shoot RAW).

It is time for Canon to wake up. Sensors, lens, and focus make the image. Canon lenses are good, but the other two need improvement, or Canon will become second or third best.

Edymagno wrote:

Canon may come with 60 mp's just to make people forget about the important things.

But I don't think so. Canon's 15 minutes of fame are over and they know it. They have to deliver or Nikon and Sony will get their business.

Now we all want pro features in our cameras costing around $3,000 usd. DON'T WE?
Nikon showed us the way. They deserve a shrine for making the D800.

Eduardo

photoPhlow's gear list:photoPhlow's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow