Orb psychology

Started Feb 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
TakePictures
Regular MemberPosts: 417Gear list
Like?
Re: Orb psychology
In reply to nicoboston, Feb 10, 2012

nicoboston wrote:

You have a psychological problem with the X10 for only 1 reason: you read this forum.

This forum is polluted by a few very noisy people who know absolutely nothing about photography and buy camera just because they are too old to buy a rattle.

Millions of pictures captured with a X10 have been posted online and clearly demonstrate that it is a fantastic camera.
Amazon buyers give it 4 stars. 50% of the buyers give it 5 stars.
By the way, DPReview is owned by Amazon!..

If you choose to follow the recommendations of a few incompetent whiners who make a lot of noise on this forum but represent absolutely nothing, there is nothing I can do to cure you. Borrow a X10, make pictures, make your own opinion. I have already made thousands of pictures with mine, including pictures with Christmas lights, bright sun light, candles etc. I have never seen these orbs. Not a single one! And I am not a Fuji fan, it's my first Fuji! Make pictures and have fun!

Ha ha! Thanks a lot, this really helps!

I'm not the Fuji-fan myself (the X10 could be my first), but on paper the camera has so much appeal...

You might be right, by the way: these forums might kill any real photographic interest.

TakePictures's gear list:TakePictures's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Fujifilm X100S Nikon D300 Apple Aperture
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow