Started Feb 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
canllaith
Regular MemberPosts: 263Gear list
Like?
X100 - thoughts on travel
Feb 9, 2012

So after buying and testing and mucking around with a bunch of interchangeable lens stuff, I have now come full circle and decided that I should use my X100 as my travel camera. I see so many amazing travel shots on these forums, and when I went looking through my archives I can see that I have gotten a diverse range of styles out of the camera.

I've written a short post on it here, illustrating a few different styles the X100 does well:

http://gadget.geek.nz/post/17336715461/fuji-x100-35mm-versatility

I'd love to start a discussion around people's experiences with the X100 and travel photography. So, for those of you who have taken only the X100 overseas on a big trip - did you feel you missed out on much? Did you find only having one camera meant you spent more time taking photos? Did you find you really missed your DSLR, if you have one? Any tips or tricks for someone who's thinking of taking the X100 & a bunch of filters for 3 weeks to Italy & Belgium?

canllaith's gear list:canllaith's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm X100S
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow