ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BPB
BPB
Contributing MemberPosts: 624
Like?
D3x Discontinued ??
Feb 9, 2012

I have been watching the recent Nikon camera releases with some interest. Here in England we have Jessops, a major high street and on-line retailer. Yesterday they had the D3x listed as in-stock, this morning it vanished from their website.

I have just telephoned their sales office to enquire as to when their stock is being replenished and when it is being put back on their site. I was told that it has been removed because the D3x is no longer available and because Nikon have discontinued it.

I asked if they had any idea as to a replacement model but I was told that Jessops have no information as to what is happening in this respect.

So, is there another high MP high specification body coming as their flagship camera or is the D4 going to be it?? Maybe the D800 is the D3x replacement !!!

Please don't "Shoot the messenger", I'm only passing on the info that I was told by a main UK retailer.

Can anybody confirm this or provide any further information?

Nikon D3X Nikon D4 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow