OM-D E-M5 - trying hard NOT to buy it :-)

Started Feb 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pka
pka
Senior MemberPosts: 1,746Gear list
Like?
OM-D E-M5 - trying hard NOT to buy it :-)
Feb 9, 2012

Don't get me wrong, I love the camera a lot. But in the past years I made relatively huge investments into Oly gear, I was probably the 1st one in my country, who bought E-1 for the original introductory high price, followed with many lenses and accessories, E-3, E-5, XZ-1, PEN E-P2/3 ... Currently I have too many cameras to be able to use them to their full extent (recently I bought Leica M4, still having my old manual Nikons:-).

I might try to sell E-P3 with loss and jump to E-M5, but I have hardly used it along my E-1, E-5 and XZ-1. So my current state of my mind is that I like E-M5 and want it badly, but that I will try to resist and to learn to use my current gear

What do you think?-D
--
pka
http://www.karlach.net/

pka's gear list:pka's gear list
Olympus E-100 RS Olympus XZ-1 Olympus E-1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +7 more
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus E-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-P2 Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus XZ-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow