ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
EDWARD ARTISTE
Regular MemberPosts: 154
Like?
Getting rid of my 7d. Not happy.
Feb 9, 2012

I love the 7d. I hate the 7d.

SO I just got the big baby back from canon- 200+ dollars to fix this thing up. I think im going to sell this off as soon as canon bring a new body out.

As much as many here on this forum disparage others who have bad experiences with this camera, i just dont think you should have to tinker -and tinker- and tinker some more- just to get sharp, relatively noise free images from a 1300 dollar body.

I remember using a t2i and im still impressed by the image quality- shot after shot i was like "wow".

I cant continue to try to convince myself that "physics" or some obscure combination of methods +post will get good images from this camera- thats INSANE. Whats crazy is that it worked well for about a month- then performance went straight in the garbage. And after 235 bucks to fix, i have to send this thing back for even more work. (Granted, same thing happened with my xsi...had to go back 3 damn times. And since then its been godly- i sometimes still cant believe that only workhorse can push out such great, clean images.)

So as for the 7d, this body is not worth the trouble. And really, WTF is up with the crazy noise at 100 iso?

Sorry for the rant, but all i do is look at my t2i rental images and grit my teeth.

-- hide signature --

'Only the dead have seen the end of war'

Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow