Started Feb 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
davyg
Contributing MemberPosts: 932
Like?
OM-D E-M5 - Fool Me Once?
Feb 8, 2012

I'm very much an Olympus fan with a huge investment in the E Series camera system which includes E1, E500, E510 and E520 bodies and a large collection of lenses and accessories, I also own an EP-1.

Having read the various threads and announcements regarding the OM-D E-M5, I was eagerly awaiting either confirmation that 4/3 lenses will focus well on the new M4/3 body or that a new 4/3 body would soon be on offer however, I am now beginning to question my reasoning for continuing to support a brand which seems determined to alienate those willing to invest in systems which they may drop/cease to support without much notice.

I am aware that there is speculation that a new 4/3 body may make an appearance, at the moment this appears to be simply speculation.

I'm uncertain as to whether I want to buy into the "new" OM-D sysytem with the subsequent costs or simply to continue with the 4/3 bodies until they give up the ghost.

Do any others have the same doubts as I?

Olympus E-5 Olympus E-520 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Pentax Optio E50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow