ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
G M Hager
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
D800 announcement comments
Feb 4, 2012

40% will say :

Great, that is just the camera I wanted and needed even though I really don't know what kind of pictures it will take.

40% will say:

That's the dumbest thing Nikon ever did. I want a camera with less megs, better ISO and a higher frame rate. This is because I am so self-absorbed I can't see beyond my own personal needs.

5% will say :
I am switching to Canon.

5% will say :
I wanted the D400.

5% will say :
I wanted fast prime lenses.

4% will say :
Can I get a large fries with that cheeseburger?

1% will say :

Because Nikon is the only one that has their own sales figures, potential factory output, resource availability, customer surveys and has had a very good business track record for some time now, I'm sure the D800 will meet the needs of the customer base it has targeted and allow Nikon to remain competitive in the high end camera market. For those people that were missed by this product, I'm sure Nikon will introduce other cameras in the near future that will meet their needs. (OK, I'll admit based on past comments I've seen posted, the 1% figure may be a little high for this group!)

Nikon D40 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow