First Photos with my Pentax 645 (15 photos)

Started Feb 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MightyMike
Forum ProPosts: 30,624
Like?
First Photos with my Pentax 645 (15 photos)
Feb 4, 2012

This is the original Pentax 645 not the 645D

Well, I had to put the camera through its paces. I had the 55mm F2.8 (34mm on FF) and the 150mm F3.5 (94mm on FF) to try. The first 7 photos were with the 55mm and the last 8 photos were with the 150mm. Its amazing how much larger each negative is compared with 35mm film, sure you can hear numbers but to see the size difference is another thing. The first 4 photos were scanned poorly compared with the last 11, i just couldn't be bothered to go back and re-scan them. The Film was Fujifilm Neopan Acros ISO100 B&W and it was 5.5 years past its development due date and not likely stored in a cool location, I'd say it did just fine! There are 2 shots that look almost duplicated, i just figured i got my composition wrong from what i desired so i took the shot again, however the second shot was done at 1/60th sec and is still sharp which is pretty decent for a 94mm equiv. lens.

here they are in order

-- hide signature --

Mike from Canada

"I am not a great photographer! God is a great creator! All I do is capture His creation with the tools He has provided me."

'I like to think so far outside the box that it would require a telephoto lens just to see the box!' ~ 'My Quote :)'

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?sort_order=views%20DESC&first_this_page=0&page_limit=180&&emailsearch=mighty_mike88%40hotmail.com&thumbnails=

Pentax 645D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow