Video editting software for 5DMKll

Started Feb 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
AOKH
Senior MemberPosts: 2,567Gear list
Like?
Re: Video editting software for 5DMKll
In reply to cononfodder, Feb 3, 2012

In addition to the other suggestions provided, assuming you are on a PC, Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD PLatinum 11 is a popular and affordable program. Personally, I use Avid Studio - another affordable alternative (I used to use Pinnacle Studio years ago, but think the new Avid Studio is a significant improvement).

cononfodder wrote:

Will someone please recommend a video editting software (VES) package that is compatable with the 5DMKll. Is Canon's software usable? I have a huge amount invested in image processing software so I am looking for a very inexpensive VES to see if it is even something I would like to do. It also appears from some of the books I have read on this topic that the hardware is as much as or 2-5+ times the cost of the camera, let alone a good lens. Are there alternatives? I am willing to invest in a higher end VES if it proves to be a good match for me.

-- hide signature --

Regards. Anders

AOKH's gear list:AOKH's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow