Started Feb 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Adventsam
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,983
Like?
Re: Oly 75mm f1.8?
In reply to zaurus, Feb 3, 2012

zaurus wrote:

Adventsam wrote:

A nice portrait lens, hello, are you mad mirrorless rumors, a nice portrait lens, 150mm's away!!

There are valid both pro and contra opinions on that, so your point is very far from obvious.

Its obvious to me I aint about to shoot Portraits with a 150mm lens, I am not saying that you cant, I am saying the term Portrait lens doesnt instanstly say Oh yes a 150mm Portrait lens. To me a dedicated Portrait Prime is around the 100mm + - 30% = 70-130, maybe 135 as many have said but 150 seems to be going a bit long to me. I would prefer 65mm macro If I'm honest f2.0. Much more useful and I hope Panasonic can bring that next.

Am not sure the relevance of a prime 75mm lens for m43, maybe someone can enlighten me!

And this point of yours is purely and utterly idiotic, I gladly repeat -- purely idiotic -- as it hopefully has finally dawned on you, so do yourself a favor and do publicly apologize.

This would be the right path to humbling yourself and learning about the many things you don't know at all.

Apologize for what, I dont see the relevance, an un-stabilised(I know it will be on Oly!) lens for my Pana GH2 is toooooooooooooooooo longgggggggggggggggg! I want stabilised lens or max 45 un-stabilised, in fact 25mm is probably my limit for unstabilised and no I dont want an Oly Camera, well unless the new one has great video and better iq than gh2, then I may change my mind

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow