ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DarthVader
Regular MemberPosts: 374
Like?
X-S1: Yes, I did it!
Feb 3, 2012

Hi folks,

I think I read all the posts here about the X-10 and the X-S1, read everything about Orbs, and still, I got the X-10 about 5 weeks ago, and yesterday ... well ... yesterday, I went to a photo shop, took the X-S1 into my hands, tried it out for several minutes, and bought it, too! This camera is just awesome: the build quality is wonderful, the size suits my big hands perfectly (it IS DSLR size!), the EVF is marvellous, the manual zoom works smoothly, and the AF is fast! Oh, and there are 2 programmable function buttons that come in handy. The X-S1 starts a bit faster than my HS20, too.

So, today, I took the X-S1 for a short walk (it was -12 Celsius, which is about 10 Fahrenheit!), and, as I was wearing thick gloves, I decided to shoot in EXR Auto mode (M size. However, in spite of the gloves, I could still handle the buttons which seem to be a bit bigger than on my HS20.

Here are some shots from my walk: all JPG and SOOC. Enjoy and leave a constructive feedback, if you want.

Cheers from Switzerland,
Kurt
--
Don't underestimate the Force!

Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow