ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
funkysven04
New MemberPosts: 17
Like?
NX200 vs Panasonic GX1
Feb 2, 2012

Hi all,

I have been looking at getting a camera for my trip overseas in June and have been following the NX200 quite closely.

I just wondered what people opinions are on which camera out of these two would be better.

I like the idea of the iFn lens and the ability of changing quite a few of the settings seems a lot easier via this function. I have heard that the autofocus in low light in not that great for the NX200.

I like the panasonic for the in built flash. Have heard that the AF is pretty good.

Which one handles the low light better? I am also waiting to see what the OM-D handles like when we get the preview on the 8th and the supposed rumor of the NX20 in late Feb.

I am new to photography and want a camera that has some ease of use but I am keen to learn and have a camera that has the ability to let me progress as I understand the concepts of photography better. This is where I feel the NX200 may be good with the iFn lens and the ability to change things fairly quickly.

Can anyone give some thoughts and opinions?

Thanks

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow