ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Papasha
Senior MemberPosts: 2,139Gear list
Like?
1 new NEX-7 body only available at list price -
Feb 2, 2012

Hey guys,

I’ve got my NEX-7 around Christmas by miracle and love it. A little earlier (in the beginning of December) I’ve placed my pre-order for the NEX-7 body only from SonyStyle USA. Long story short, I was trying to cancel this order twice from work and every time I could not complete the process. Now, I just got email notification from Sony that they shipped my NEX-7 body from Chicago and FedEx shows estimated date of arrival as tomorrow, February 2nd, 2012.

As I don’t need another body and I know they are of short supply and going over the list price on eBay right now, I want to re-send it to my fellow DpReview forum members, who are interested. Ping me tonight (my EST is 8:30 PM right now) and I am sure we can work out details. I don’t even need to open the original box (FedEx) that is tomorrow. If you manage to get the payment to me, I will re-label this box and forward it to you. We are paying tax in NY State I am pretty sure, but I can check the bill (I haven’t seen it yet) and will let you know. I just ask you to pay my statement and shipment from me to you.
Thx!

-- hide signature --

Some of my older work: http://www.pbase.com/papasha

Papasha's gear list:Papasha's gear list
Minolta DiMAGE G500 Minolta DiMAGE Xi Minolta DiMAGE Xt Minolta DiMAGE 7i Minolta DiMAGE 7Hi +9 more
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow