ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Little curious
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
HD Rendering for YouTube (Sony Vegas)
Jan 31, 2012

Hi

I use Nikon D3100 and Sony Vegas 10.0 for PP. The other day I rendered my video and liked the result, then I uploaded it to YouTube, now the quality was very disappointing. The video was not bad at 720 and 1080p, but it really sucked at 360p, which is the standard video resolution on YouTube. I've seen many D3100 video on YouTube that runs great at 320p, I rendered as avi, which left a lot to be desired at 320p, yet put on relativelly petter performance at 1080p, then I tried wmv, which did not even show HD resolution as an option, it was up to 480p max, though I render it as a HD video. I didn't get what happened to it.

What should I render it as and what settings would be best considering the fact that I'll broadcast it on YouTube with HD options and better performance 320p? It should have been at least a bit better than that!

Nikon D3100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow