OM-D new pic up - EVF in center

Started Jan 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ergo607
Senior MemberPosts: 1,205Gear list
Like?
Re: So far I like it!
In reply to John Mason, Jan 30, 2012

From what little is revealed, I like it so far!

I am probably the only one who likes the idea of a digital OM-4Ti, which I still find one of the most beautiful and simple camera's ever produced. There are little details (like the thumb rest and the mode dial to the left of the viewfinder) which lead me to think that ergonomics will be top notch (like the OM4 was before it.)

If they manage to bring a) an excellent sensor (which I believe) and b) hybrid vf AND hybrid af (which I will only believe if I see it) then I will be a happy camper. Then I can lay to rest my E-30. Bring it on! Please...

John Mason wrote:

the 3rd unofficial picture of the new camera is now up on 43rumors

Looks like the EVF is going to be right in the middle where it belongs. This is probably the camera Olympus had in mind when it said there is no follow on to the e620. Looks much like the e620ish in size/shape.

Hope this is a real form follow function camera rather than retro to be retro.

Also, as in prior rumors, looks like the name is not OM-D but Exxx. OM-D might be the camera series family name.
--
John Mason - Lafayette, IN

http://www.fototime.com/inv/407B931C53A9D9D

-- hide signature --
 Ergo607's gear list:Ergo607's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow