Started Jan 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Todd Hargis
Senior MemberPosts: 2,293
Like?
Few from Pedernales falls
Jan 30, 2012

Hey all, I hope you don't mind me posting iPhone photos......

I just wanted to share some photos I have recently taken. I used an app called auto stitch for the panorama shots and Pro HDR for the single shots. For the panos I used the phones standard camera in HDR mode and used touch focus and held my finger in one place for two seconds to lock the exposure & focus. That way as I pan the camera, the focus & exposure does not change until I touch the screen again. Then I opened the auto stitch app and selected "Choose pictures" and selected them from my camera roll and imported them into the app. I have the highest resolution setting set in this app and it sets them to 18mp size. For example, the full size of the pano's is: 6396 x 2476....pretty big! Large enough to print really large. The Pro HDR app is great. It really blends nicely with most subjects & scenes. There is also another great app called Average camera pro. You can get clean, noise free images with that app as it can take up to 128 photos and stacks them for a high quality photo. However the phone MUST remain completely still for those photos. Moving subjects will not show in that app, it is for still subjects only. Thats the only draw back, but still remains a good app. here are my shots, Enjoy.

Todd

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow