Started Jan 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
alphamale68
Junior MemberPosts: 39Gear list
Like?
pulled the trigger! ->- A77
Jan 30, 2012

Long time lurker first time poster.... Had to sign up to say this camera is AWESOME, the evf so lifelike it's really incredible, almost 3d, people who are complaining must have bad eye site.

I upgraded from my P&S I had for a year and the interface is awesome, why are people complaining about lag, so what there is like a 1/2 second delay for every action, no big deal, what's the hurry.

OVF is dead sony is going to OWN the camera market in a few years with this awesome tech. Everyone who hates it must still listen to records... lol

I see why everyone loves how the evf shows the basic scene and you can blast off at 12 fps!!! And I can see my exposure before I shoot! Really awesome for someone like me who does not have time to really learn about photography. I get the shots in the PC and can crop and edit there because I have so many megapixels.

Jerome-

alphamale68's gear list:alphamale68's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM
Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow