Started Jan 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kiwigirl
Senior MemberPosts: 1,357Gear list
Like?
How do you hold your GH2?
Jan 30, 2012

So it's arrived and I've had a play. Or a fumble, more precisely! Coming from the chunky L1, I'm used to just grabbing the grip without thinking about it. Grab the GH2 without checking carefully where the fingers are going and I'm pressing buttons without realising it and various settings are flashing before my eyes and being changed when I don't want them to!

With the 14-140 mounted it's fairly weighty and you need a firm grip. So fingers go round the front of the grip and thumb pressing on the back - right on top of Quick Menu and 4-way controller buttons - and all hell breaks loose!

So how do you hold it and carry it around (switched on)? Seems I may have to get used to grabbing it by the lens? I guess it's the price to pay for a smaller camera and something, with practice, I will get used to??

kiwigirl's gear list:kiwigirl's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 +5 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow