Started Jan 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Digirame
Forum ProPosts: 29,800
Like?
Show Your Snaps :)
Jan 29, 2012

I was out taking pictures yesterday in Portland, Oregon with my new Canon T2i (550D) camera, mostly around the Willamette River. There wasn't a whole lot of interesting things, except for maybe some cormorants that you'll see posted last.

I know these forums are slow...not just this one...but a lot of them. I think a lot of us might not want to show our "snaps", knowing that many won't respond or think that they are good or interesting. So, I invite you to show your own snapshots or even choice pictures. Maybe we can generate more participation on the forum that way. So, I'll start with mine, taken in a little bit of sunshine. I'll be sure to comment also to your photos, if you choose to share.

Sometimes I had the ISO levels too high when I didn't need them. But at times I was anticipating some motion, so I wanted to keep the shutter speed high or I just forgot to lower it (like in the second and third images). I'll get used to the camera in time. Anyway, I hope you like them.

Canon T2i (550D), 55-250mm IS lens, ISO100, F11, 1/200, 55mm FL

Canon T2i (550D), 55-250mm IS lens, ISO800, F13, 1/800, 55mm FL

Canon T2i (550D), 55-250mm IS lens, ISO200, F13, 1/400, 55mm FL

Canon T2i (550D), 55-250mm IS lens, ISO400, F11, 1/500, 154mm FL

Canon T2i (550D), 55-250mm IS lens, ISO100, F9, 1/320, 220mm FL

Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow