X10 fantastic night shot!

Started Jan 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
nikkor35f2
Forum MemberPosts: 63Gear list
Like?
Re: Fantasitic
In reply to GaryJP, Jan 29, 2012

Imagine if u could go back to 1940 w a x10... Ppl would be so amazed w what it could do besides lousy lamppost shots.

Ppl who suddenly find ixus or lx5 confess! Spend less monwy n get great lampost shot.

Yes, orbs r bad. Even if its permanent artifact that can't be resolve due to exr sensor, i would still buy exr sensor cam cos e low light( not low light source) n Dr capabilities are really very useful n visibly improve images.
Spend less than 1k n want a perfect cam? Stop fooling yourself

GaryJP wrote:

I have seen more lamp post pics in Fuji thread than anywhere else!

Well done x10! U have pushed e boundary of lamppost photography to new heights!

Good point

But on other forums it's cats.

Or toys and alcohol bottles.

Test shots are test shots.

It's hard to shoot night scenes without the occasional light source, and always has been

It's just disappointing when a 21st century camera has problems with scenes that people could shoot in the 1940s.

nikkor35f2 wrote:

All e street lamps must b really happy,before x10 hardly anyone take their pictures. Now,so many took their pics n blame e camera for making then ugly!

Suddenly low light photography means taking handheld photo of e light source itself than e subj in e light!

GaryJP wrote:

FujicaMan wrote:

Do YOU actually have the camera, by the way?

Nope, I didn't know you had to to make comment about people like you. Do you own/have owned every camera you've made a post in a thread about?

Fujicaman: "I think it’s time to give it a rest and let the people who actually OWN one share their experiences."

This said by a non-owner of the camera to an owner of the camera.

As I said, the irony.

-- hide signature --

“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.” Ernst Haas

http://garyp.zenfolio.com/p518883873/

-- hide signature --

surge

-- hide signature --

“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.” Ernst Haas

http://garyp.zenfolio.com/p518883873/

-- hide signature --

surge

nikkor35f2's gear list:nikkor35f2's gear list
Fujifilm X10
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
OopsNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow