Started Jan 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Klein
Contributing MemberPosts: 969
Like?
V1 First attempt at Time Lapse
Jan 29, 2012

Well it took me awhile to figure out the best software to use to create this and how to create it. Quicktime pro didnt work that well. So after googling around, I found out that Imovie can create movies from stills. Duh...I felt dumb anyway, I copied the clips over some were from some NEF's that can be shot using the interval control on the V1. I set it to 5 seconds which I think Nikon in firmware should update to allow shots to be taken every second or two, but thats for another discussion and I set my tripod up on the boardwalk near me and shot approx 120 pics. Then in Imovie it was weird because the clips were like 4 seconds each. There is a clip adjustment, you can shorten that. I played around with it and 1 second for each clip seemed like the effect I was looking for. I also shot some NEF's that I will play with and post tommorrow,or next day. Anyway, this video isnt a big deal, but I thought I'd share it. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91dk_hasrvA&feature=youtu.be

Nikon 1 V1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow