Wooo shoulder seems better bring it on Porth Nanven i'm in need of Seascapes!

Started Jan 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
L Tippett
Senior MemberPosts: 1,203
Like?
Wooo shoulder seems better bring it on Porth Nanven i'm in need of Seascapes!
Jan 27, 2012

Hi all,

Well i'm back to work tonight for the first time but only restricted hours to start with. I'm looking forward to getting out and about as much as possible with the SD15 when i get some spare time.

I have a image that i took back in October here of my favourite place to shoot Seascapes 'Porth Nanven' which is near the small town of St Just in West Cornwall.

This place just does it for me everytime i visit here and i have already told my wife i want this to be my resting place hopefully a long time in the future!
This image was taken again with the SD15 and 15-30EX and a 0.6ND Grad.

The worst thing here is the south westerly wind which throws up lots of sea spray and you need to be forever cleaning your equipment.

I did have quite a few spots when i looked at this image in Photoshop so i had to remove as many as i could although it maybe possible to still notice a few.

Hope you like the image and i hope i can get back down to Cornwall and take some more shortly.

Kind regards Lea.

Sigma SD15
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow