ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
portraiturebyid
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
Wedding
Jan 27, 2012

Hey all,

the question has been asked many times. I don't claim to be a professional, but do have the enthusiasm to learn. I have been asked to do my cousin's wedding in February. I reluctantly agreed, warning him that the photos will be no better than happy snaps. He was fine with that. He has a professional videographer on the day and sees that the video is more important than photos.

I would like some guidance though. My cousin is getting married in a Greek Orthodox Church and is reasonably dark. After the ceremony the family will head off to some of the local parklands (probably Treasury Gardens in Melbourne). A little later the bridal party heads off to the Regency Theater in Melbourne. I have not been to the theater before, but I hear that it is somewhat dark as well.

I have the following equipment and would like some of you to tell me what they would most likely use on the day.

1 5DII
1 60D
1 550D
2 580 EX
1 430 EXII
1 Canon 135L f2
1 Canon 70-200 f4 non IS
1 Canon 24-105 f4 IS
1 Canon 17-40 f4
1 Sigma 35 f1.4
1 Tokina 12-24 I f4
1 Tamron 28-75 f2.8 ( not quite happy with the quality of images)
2 Flash Brackets (ebay specials)

I also have a Manfrotto tripod if useful.

Thanks in anticipation
Ilias

http://www.portraiturebyid.com.au/

Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MoreNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow