ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LeeStar
Regular MemberPosts: 310Gear list
Like?
Challenge: film noir
Jan 27, 2012

http://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Challenge.aspx?ID=6198

A thread for questions and comments about this challenge.

I have to admit, I'm pretty excited about this one. I love the look of noir, and I think this could be a fun challenge. Hopefully I'm not the only one who does! You could take a photo that has the classic look, or even recreate a scene from one of the movies, I think there's a wide scope for creativity. Hopefully there will be some color entries too, while more difficult to get the look 'right', there have been movies and TV shows in recent times that have used a lot of noir style effects. You can have people in your photos or not, depends on you. Keep it clean though, guys!

Lee

-- hide signature --

"Above all, we are coming to understand that the arts incarnate the creativity of a free people. When the creative impulse cannot flourish, when it cannot freely select its methods and objects, when it is deprived of spontaneity, then society severs the root of art."
— John F. Kennedy

LeeStar's gear list:LeeStar's gear list
Kodak EasyShare C300 Kodak EasyShare Z650 Canon EOS 450D Canon EOS 600D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow