Started Jan 26, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ernest M Aquilio
Regular MemberPosts: 387
Like?
For sale: Nikon D200 w/MB-D200 and KatzEye focusing screen
Jan 26, 2012

I am selling my used, but in still perfect working order Nikon D200 digital SLR camera. I am the 2nd owner of this camera and it has performed great. I am only selling to invest in more glass for my D3. The camera has approximately 9,879 actuations according to my PhotoMe software; so the shutter should have much life left in it. The camera shows normal signs of wear, but not abuse. Camera has some minor scoring near right hand eyelet and on bottom of camera (see photos) - this does not affect operation in any way. The LCD is free of scratches. The finder is clear. I recently replaced the focusing screen with a KatzEye© focusing screen which allows for easier manual focusing. It is a bright screen and works very, very well! It features a split prism and the KatzEye© Optibright treatment, please see their website for more info on the screen. http://www.katzeyeoptics.com/

Purchaser will get the D200 camera with original box, manual, software, AV cable, USB cable, Nikon D200 strap, 3 genuine Nikon EN-EL3e batteries. I am also including the Nikon MB-D200 battery grip w/box and instructions, and a nice Tamrac quick release camera strap. The KatzEye© focusing screen is installed, but I am also including the original focusing screen and instillation tool (see photo).

All photos are of actual camera and accessories for sale taken by my me in the
studio.

$580 + shipping or a reasonable offer. PayPal is OK. CONTUSA only

PM or email me: info at ernestmatteo dot com

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Bonita Springs, FL, United States

Nikon D200 Nikon D3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow