moving_comfort
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,941Gear list
Like?
Right forum
In reply to math guy, Jan 26, 2012

math guy wrote:

solarider wrote:

Make it a rumor forum then

I'm pretty sure that ship sailed a long time ago. I've been visiting the forum for a couple of years now, and it 's been a common part of the discussions at least that long.

I think it's a natural part of any gear forum. It would be one thing if that were the only thing people talked about. But it's completely natural that it is one of the things people talk about.

FWIW, the Nikon DSLR forums are filled with rumour threads, including a lot of discussion about potential 'pro' mirrorless after the V1, the AF system used on the V1 (because it might actually filter up,) and other stuff mirrorless related.

An aps-c mirrorless that takes K-mount natively or through an adapter is of (potentially) great interest to a lot of Pentax DSLR shooters, probably more so than Pentax P&S shooters, who the 'Pentax talk' forum seems more geared for.

Not to mention the fact that if Pentax releases a product like this, it might directly affect K-mount DSLR if it means resources will be taken from development in that area, or especially if tech will be shared. Tech appearing in a K01 mirroless may also appear in a K-3 DSLR, or K-1 FF DSLR at some point.

-- hide signature --

Here are a few of my favorite things...
---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/95095968@N00/sets/72157626171532197/

moving_comfort's gear list:moving_comfort's gear list
Pentax K20D Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow