Started Jan 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JessieBird
Junior MemberPosts: 45
Like?
First Afternoon Out with Panasonic GH2: Birds and Landscape
Jan 24, 2012

Today was my first afternoon out shooting with my new Panasonic GH2. I have a lot to learn about this camera, but I will do my best. I still have to sit down with the manual and figure out where everything is. The bird photos were taken with the 100-300mm Panasonic lens. The landscape photos were taken with the 14-42mm kit lens and my favorite filter, a gold-and-blue polarizer. (My old camera did not exhibit a magenta color cast when using this filter, but this one does. Hopefully, I will find a way to work around that.) The 7mm landscape photo was taken with the Panasonic 7-14mm lens. My Macintosh kept beach-balling today, so I hope that didn't mess up the image uploads. Thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions for which lenses to start out with. Thank you, too, for all the info you guys provide on this forum. It helps me out with my learning curve.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow