Started Jan 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
coronawithlime
Senior MemberPosts: 2,213Gear list
Like?
D3x prices
Jan 23, 2012

With all the interest over the new cameras becoming available soon, I had expected that some might be selling their D3x in anticipation of something better. I was interested enough to check eBay hoping for a deal and was somewhat supprised to note that not many were available and the bulk of them were new rather than used.

Wonder if there will be any interesting deals after some of the new cameras actually reach the users hands? I could probably talk myself into a nice low mileage D3s or even a D3x if somebody wanted a new model bad enough.
--

One day long ago, a sorcerer and a warrior did battle, as such things were commonplace in that age. Sometimes the sorcerer won, and the sum value of human abilities was improved some trifling amount. Sometimes the warrior won, and again the human race improved by some insignificant amount, for a sorcerer who can't defeat one miserable warrior is a poor sorcerer indeed.

Nikon D3S Nikon D3X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow