Started Jan 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Spiridakis Michael
Senior MemberPosts: 2,349
Like?
ORBS... true or not...???
Jan 22, 2012

Decided to post a link of this Photographer's pictures just because no matter how hard I tried I didn't find any orbs (well - anyway these white disks), maybe I am wrong and someone else find some of them.... OK, but still I am impressed of these night shots...

I am just wondering if there is a simple trick to avoid this thing, I remember when I was studding the S100fs I was so disappointed from all these samples (posted here) with this aggressive PF around the edges in high contrast areas... But then when I got the camera in my hands I realized that there is no problem at all with some precaution in metering... Till now I got only less than 10 useless pictures from this issue... So, maybe there is something with the X 10 that people have to be more familiar or need time... I don't know, I don't own the camera... just studding and thinking.

Anyway here is the link with these lovely pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaihamburg/sets/72157628142240094/with/6351113068/

-- hide signature --
Fujifilm FinePix S100fs
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
PaulNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow