Total Focus Misses at Hockey Game with D700

Started Jan 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Higuma
Higuma MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,418
Like?
Nadia... a suggestion...
In reply to Nadia373, Jan 22, 2012

Glad to see that you have received lots of comments and suggestions - both Good & Bad...

If I may suggest - one of the best tools for learning your camera, shooting techniques, equipment nuances and computer skills that I have found is Kelby Training   http://kelbytraining.com/ ...

Overall, I think that everyone - from Amateurs to Pros - would find a great deal that can be learned on their online training site - I know that I do...

It does cost money - but then you know what they say about the value of free advice...

Visit their site and check them out - I believe that you can view parts of some of the lessons for free to check it out... I am sure that if you even just look at all of the lessons that are available you will find quite a few that interest you...

FD: I am not affiliated with Kelby Training in anyway - my opinions on the usefulness of this service are based solely on my being a subscribing member for the past 2 years... I make an income shooting professionally but I am NEVER too proud to say that I don't have a lot to learn and find that the aforementioned facilitates that process....

-- hide signature --

Cheers...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Higuma MOD
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Higuma MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow